Corporate learning is typically performed by people who have little credibility in the subjects they are teaching and by individuals who are not formal trainers. This creates an environment that is unlikely to generate the outcomes you are seeking to achieve. How many times have you attended a training course and spent the time being so disengaged that you are thinking about anything but the training itself?
How would it be if you could work with a training provider who:
- Helped you develop bespoke courses that really resonate with your teams and company?
- Re-purposed your existing training courses to make them interactive, engaging affairs that people wanted to attend?
- Left such an impression with attendees that the provision of truly amazing corporate training was something that you could use in your recruitment messages and benefits packages?
- Aligned their own success with the success of the training course?
- Is a certified trainer in Neuro-Linguistic Programming?
It's time to break out of the grey, dreary training process that so many organizations rely on and create courses with meaning, with trainers who are passionate about improving the performance of individuals, teams and companies. Why waste each dollar on a training intervention that isn't set up for success? Think again, and with my professional support as an experienced trainer and coach, you'll transform the training you provide to your most valuable asset - your people - and get a return on investment that you never thought possible.
And there are so many contexts in which we can work together to help make your individuals, team or organization truly amazing. Take a look at some of the examples below:
- Building effective relationships within and across your teams and with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Learning how effective communications can help generate sales leads and close sales easily
- Understanding techniques that will make negotiations simple and effective
- Understanding the personality of your team members in order to learn how to motivate them for maximum results
- Getting your teams to talk in a common language to reduce the complexity of day to day interactions
- Understanding how individual values impact your ability to achieve corporate results and changing unconscious values at the individual level to help you achieve your corporate goals
- Understanding how learning deep communications skills can help people be specific and reduce confusion, time wasting and unnecessary cost
- Gaining team agreements and cohesiveness that will drive bottom line results
- Building a culture of development, where feedback becomes the norm to drive improvements in performance
- Developing a valuable coaching culture to enable ongoing learning within the day to day work environment
- Understanding how different profiling solutions (e.g. Myers Briggs, Herrmann Brain Dominance Indicator, etc.) can be helpful and how they can hinder individual and team performance
AND THAT'S WHERE I COME IN.
That's right. And quite frankly, the sooner you get in touch, the faster you'll get the results you are looking for. And that's when you'll truly realize what you and your organization have been missing out on. So don't delay - you've been doing that enough. Click on the button below and learn more about who I am and what I can help you and your company achieve.
© 2014-2018 Rob Whitfield and One Brit, No Bull, Inc., all rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproduction or use for any purpose is strictly prohibited.