TRY REAL COACHING FOR A WEEK AND SEE THE VALUE YOURSELF, GUARANTEED.
Many companies expect individuals to become coaches to people in their teams or organizations and yet they do not provide appropriate coach training or support to the coaches. Coaching is not for everyone. It requires a broad level understanding of professional environments, the nuances of politics and emotions, a passion for helping others and an underlying knowledge of change at the individual and company levels.
Coaching is an effective way to help individuals and teams overcome barriers to success and to help people see things from a variety of angles. Having new perspectives, outside of the day to day working environment, can help your newest joiner through to the executive team and with my results-based approach, my success is tied to the success of the coaching interventions.
Coaching is also a tool that can be used to replace the ubiquitous, though completely flawed, annual employee surveys in order to increase employee engagement, build trust, open communications and help achieve the company's key performance metrics. You can read a full thought piece on this very topic by visiting this blog entry.
HOW WILL THE POWER OF COACHING HELP YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS?
Now is the time to think about the power of coaching. How valuable would it be if:
- You saw meaningful improvements in the work, approaches and perspectives of people within your organization across all levels from your board to team players?
- Your qualified, certified coach tailored support to effectively help develop your team members at all stages of their careers and at all levels of performance?
- You offered the benefit of coaching to your employees to provide external, confidential advice as they work through a promotion process, life or work challenges?
- Your new manager or leader could get up to speed and build the team's confidence, clearly setting expectations, objectives and appropriate standards/methods?
- You offered a service to your team members so they can build effective relationships and communicate successfully, reducing confusion and unnecessary cost?
- You could work with a trusted advisor who would identify what drives individuals and how they can be motivated to get better results in a team environment?
- Your corporate coach was able to replace your existing engagement surveys and get more timely, direct feedback that acts as a heartbeat to your employees' experiences?
- Your teams have a common language to reduce the complexity and remove inefficiencies of day to day interactions?
- You were able to create an effective development culture in your organization, whereby people support each other and help each other grow?
- Your trusted coach advisor has global reach to support your team across the world, in any location through remote or in person meetings?
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS WORK FINANCIALLY?
The value in coaching far exceeds the cost, especially when you are able to procure a corporate coaching package that is tailored to the needs of your business. I offer a broad range of packages that suit small, medium and large businesses and the outcomes can include reduced costs, removal of inefficiencies, faster people development, increased team cohesion, higher employee engagement, more consistent team and organizational communication and so much more. In essence, if you choose the right corporate coaching service and we design it to meet your needs, your upside is substantially higher than your downside and I will work with you to design the business case you need to make it work for your organization. And remember, there's a guarantee that you'll see the value in your first week or you won't pay a penny.
AND THAT'S WHERE I COME IN.
The sooner you get in touch, the faster you'll get the results you are looking for. But more than that, with my "see the value in coaching" guarantee, you have absolutely nothing to lose for your business. So, get in touch and you'll truly realize what you and your organization have been missing out on. Click on the button below, fill in the brief form and I'll contact you to design a solution that is right for you, your people and your business.
© 2014-2017 Rob Whitfield and One Brit, No Bull, Inc., all rights reserved. Unauthorized copying, reproduction or use for any purpose is strictly prohibited.